Thank you visiting http://shooradesigns.com. The domain name http://shooradesigns.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by SHOORA DESIGNS LIMITED a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at Diamond Apartments Co, H No 7/3388/ A B 6th Floor, C/1, 601, Haththupura Char Rasta, Saiyedpura, Surat – 395003, Gujarat, BHARAT (hereinafter referred to as “SHOORA DESIGNS”).
“You” or “User” shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a buyer / subscriber on the Website by providing Registration Data while registering on the Website as Registered User using any electronic device for registration. SHOORA DESIGN allows the User to surf the Website or making purchases without registering on the Website. The term “We”, “Us”, “Our” shall mean SHOORA DESIGNS LIMITED .
Eligibility to use the Website
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the SHOORA DESIGNS Website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on Website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. SHOORA DESIGNS reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website (including purchase of any Product thereof) if it is brought to SHOORA DESIGNS’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise at Our sole discretion.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Website is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. SHOORA DESIGNS is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website’s Users.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. SHOORA DESIGNS does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers. All discounts, offers are by the Seller/Brand and not by SHOORA DESIGNS.
- Placement of order by a Buyer with Seller on the Website is an offer to buy the product(s) in the order by the Buyer to the Seller and it shall not be construed as Seller’s acceptance of Buyer’s offer to buy the product(s) ordered. The Seller retains the right to cancel any such order placed by the Buyer, at its sole discretion and the Buyer shall be intimated of the same by way of an email/SMS. Without any prejudice to the Buyer, any transaction price paid by Buyer in case of such cancellation by Seller, shall be forfeited in favor of the Seller without any refund to the Buyer, subject to the option to the Buyer to buy another product for the amount forfeited in such cancelled transaction – the incremental differential purchase price for buying another product will have to be paid by the Buyer. Further, the Seller may cancel an order wherein the quantities exceed the typical individual consumption. This applies both to the number of products ordered within a single order and the placing of several orders for the same product where the individual orders comprise a quantity that exceeds the typical individual consumption. What comprises a typical individual’s consumption quantity limit shall be based on various factors and at the sole discretion of the Seller and may vary from person to person.
- SHOORA DESIGNS does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, sale ability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. SHOORA DESIGNS does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. SHOORA DESIGNS accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- SHOORA DESIGNS is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. SHOORA DESIGNS cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. SHOORA DESIGNS shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
- SHOORA DESIGNS does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Website and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
- SHOORA DESIGNS does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
- At no time shall SHOORA DESIGNS hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall SHOORA DESIGNS have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. SHOORA DESIGNS is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- The Website is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. SHOORA DESIGNS is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
- You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the seller(s) that You transact with.
Membership / Registrations on the Website is free for buyers. SHOORA DESIGNS does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. SHOORA DESIGNS reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, SHOORA DESIGNS may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website without any intimation to the User (registered or otherwise) of the Website. In such an event SHOORA DESIGNS reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to SHOORA DESIGNS LIMITED.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- is misleading in any way;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult);
- interferes with another USER’s use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual’s User and enjoyment of similar services;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers.
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms SHOORA DESIGNS, shooradesigns.com, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of SHOORA DESIGNS or sellers on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any SHOORA DESIGNS’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or SHOORA DESIGNS’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to SHOORA DESIGNS.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to GST/Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
- You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Users of the Website in any manner whatsoever to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, products or services related to that being displayed on the Website or related to us. In order to protect Our Users from such advertising or solicitation, We reserve the right to restrict the number of messages or emails which a user may send to other Users in any 24-hour period which We deems appropriate in its sole discretion. You understand that We have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, We can (and You hereby expressly authorize Us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
- IT IS POSSIBLE THAT OTHER USERS (INCLUDING UNAUTHORIZED USERS OR “HACKERS”) MAY POST OR TRANSMIT OFFENSIVE OR OBSCENE MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE AND THAT YOU MAY BE INVOLUNTARILY EXPOSED TO SUCH OFFENSIVE AND OBSCENE MATERIALS. IT ALSO IS POSSIBLE FOR OTHERS TO OBTAIN PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, AND THAT THE RECIPIENT MAY USE SUCH INFORMATION TO HARASS OR INJURE YOU. WE DO NOT APPROVE OF SUCH UNAUTHORIZED USES, BUT BY USING THE WEBSITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE OF ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT YOU PUBLICLY DISCLOSE OR SHARE WITH OTHERS ON THE WEBSITE. PLEASE CAREFULLY SELECT THE TYPE OF INFORMATION THAT YOU PUBLICLY DISCLOSE OR SHARE WITH OTHERS ON THE WEBSITE.
- SHOORA DESIGNS shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, SHOORA DESIGNS does not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading;
- SHOORA DESIGNS will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. SHOORA DESIGNS does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components;
- You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between “Bank/s”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
- Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Seller and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render SHOORA DESIGNS liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on SHOORA DESIGNS’s Website.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by SHOORA DESIGNS is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the SHOORA DESIGNS Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, SHOORA DESIGNS is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Seller using Payment Facility.
You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent.
Purchase on the Website shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
- SHOORA DESIGNS reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which SHOORA DESIGNS may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- SHOORA DESIGNS reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with SHOORA DESIGNS or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- SHOORA DESIGNS may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of SHOORA DESIGNS. As a result of such check if SHOORA DESIGNS is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
- The Buyer and Seller acknowledge that SHOORA DESIGNS will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction / Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction / Transaction Price which is beyond control of SHOORA DESIGNS.
Compliance with Laws:
Buyer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and SHOORA DESIGNS Website.
Buyer’s arrangement with Issuing Bank:
- All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
- All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
SHOORA DESIGNS’s Replacement Guarantee
SHOORA DESIGNS’s Replacement Guarantee seeks to assist Buyers who have been defrauded by qualified sellers on the Website. The return policy period (SHOORA DESIGNS’s Replacement Guarantee) depends on the product category and the seller. If at the time of delivery and/or within the applicable return policy period, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s from the seller subject to the following terms and conditions
- Notify seller of any defects in the product/s at the time of delivery of the product/s and/or within the applicable return policy period and the same product/s will be replaced in return of the defective product/s.
- Replacement can be for the entire product/s or part/s of the product subject to availability of the same with the seller. On Clothing and Footwear, qualified sellers accept [●] day exchange subject to the following conditions:
- All jewelry are not used (other than for trial), altered, washed, soiled or damaged in any way.
- Original tags and packaging should be intact. For items that come in branded packaging, the box should be undamaged.
If SHOORA DESIGNS has any suspicion or knowledge that any of its buyers and sellers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false or not genuine, SHOORA DESIGNS may also, while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against such buyers and sellers, at its sole discretion, suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyers and sellers and/or disqualify that User and any related users from availing protection through this program. Customers who have been blocked for any suspicious or fraudulent activity on SHOORA DESIGNS will not be allowed to return their products.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India or worldwide. SHOORA DESIGNS make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and SHOORA DESIGNS is not responsible for supply of products for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by SHOORA DESIGNS and products are sold by respective Sellers. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
SHOORA DESIGNS does not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. SATISH KANSODARIYA
Mr. RAJESHBHAI LABHUBHAI MER
SHOORA DESIGNS LIMITED at (Diamond Apartments Co, H No 7/3388/ A B 6th Floor, C/1, 601, Haththupura Char Rasta, Saiyedpura, Surat – 395003, Gujarat, BHARAT)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Time: Mon – Sat (9:00 – 18:00)
Disputes (Resolutions) Policy
Generally, transactions are conducted smoothly on SHOORA DESIGNS. However, there may be some cases where both the Buyers and Sellers may face issues. At SHOORA DESIGNS, we have a Dispute Resolution process in order to resolve disputes between Buyers and Sellers.
A ‘Dispute’ can be defined as a disagreement between a Buyer and a Seller in connection with a transaction on the Website.
Whenever there is a disagreement, the Buyer and / or Seller can write to firstname.lastname@example.org , in order to raise a dispute. Disputes can be raised at a particular transaction level.
What are the various types of ‘disputes’?
Following are the indicative examples of potential disputes:
- Wrong item received
- Item Not as described
- Damaged or Seal broken on Product
- Part/Accessory missing
- Item not Compatible
- Seller Description/Specification Wrong
- Defective (Functional issues)
- Product not working and Manufacturer claims invalid Invoice
In case the Seller rejects the replacement request of the Buyer, and Buyer raises a dispute, then SHOORA DESIGNS will try to mediate and resolve the dispute between both the parties. A dispute may be resolved either in favour of the Buyer or Seller. In either of such cases, if the Buyer has paid the purchased price for the product in dispute then, he shall be eligible for a replacement in accordance to the Replacement Policy. In no event shall the Buyer be eligible for a refund of the amount paid towards the purchase of the product in dispute.
Buyer Protection Program
In case of a dispute where the Seller is unable to provide a replacement, SHOORA DESIGNS will actively work towards reaching a resolution.
The Buyer Protection Program covers Buyers who are unable to successfully resolve their dispute with the Seller or are not satisfied the resolution provided by the Seller.
The Buyer can write to email@example.com if the issue with the Seller is not resolved.
SHOORA DESIGNS’s Customer Support team will look into the case to check for possible fraud and if the Buyer has been blacklisted/blocked from making purchases on the Website. Only after verifying these facts, a dispute can be registered.
In due course of resolution, SHOORA DESIGNS’s Customer Support Team will facilitate a conference call including the Seller and the Buyer.
When a dispute has been raised, SHOORA DESIGNS may provide both the parties access to each others Display Names, contact details including email addresses and other details pertaining to the dispute. Buyers and Sellers are subject to final consent from SHOORA DESIGNS for settling the dispute.
Buyer Eligibility and Restrictions
- Only the Buyers who have purchased the product on SHOORA DESIGNS are eligible for the Buyer Protection Program. Buyers can file a dispute within [●] days from the date of delivery of the product. Any damage or loss to the product after delivery will not be covered under this program and will completely be the Buyer’s responsibility. Buyers should refuse to accept delivery if the item is damaged. To be able to take advantage of the Buyer Protection Program, Buyers should first contact the Seller and attempt to resolve the issue. If the Buyer doesn’t hear from the Seller or is unable to resolve the issue with the Seller even after contact, a dispute can be raised with SHOORA DESIGNS by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org fraudulent charges and claims are not covered under Buyer Protection Program
- Raising disputes against Sellers does not automatically entitle the Buyer to a replacement for the product purchased. SHOORA DESIGNS shall verify the disputes so raised and may process only such claims that are valid and genuine. Decisions made by SHOORA DESIGNS under the Buyer Protection Program shall be final and binding on its Users.
- SHOORA DESIGNS reserves the right to modify / discontinue Buyer Protection Program without any prior notice period to its Users. Through this program, SHOORA DESIGNS shall not entertain claims of Buyers who have incurred loss due to delayed shipment or delivery of the item by the Seller.
- SHOORA DESIGNS Customer Support Team may seek additional information / clarification from Buyer to facilitate resolution of the dispute. In the event Buyer does not respond with information / clarification sought within [●] days of such request, the dispute shall be auto-closed in favor of the Seller.
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by SHOORA DESIGNS. SHOORA DESIGNS encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating by email. However, SHOORA DESIGNS will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate SHOORA DESIGNS policies.
Such instances includes:
- Threats of Bodily Harm – SHOORA DESIGNS does not permit Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm.
- Misuse of SHOORA DESIGNS System – SHOORA DESIGNS allows Users to facilitate transactions through the SHOORA DESIGNS system, but will investigate any misuse of this service.
- Spoof (Fake) email – SHOORA DESIGNS will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested to report the same to Us through ‘Contact Us’ tab.
- Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) – SHOORA DESIGNS’s spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by SHOORA DESIGNS Users. SHOORA DESIGNS Users are not allowed to send spam messages to other Users.
- Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of SHOORA DESIGNS – SHOORA DESIGNS prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed products outside of the SHOORA DESIGNS Website. Offers of this nature are a potential fraud risk for both Buyers and Sellers.
- SHOORA DESIGNS policy prohibits user-to-user threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email and on Our public message boards.
- Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Limits on account privileges
- Account suspension
- Cancellation of listings
- Loss of special status
SHOORA DESIGNS does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third-party websites using Website’s APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third-party websites of Our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, SHOORA DESIGNS assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. SHOORA DESIGNS does not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third-party website(s). SHOORA DESIGNS does not endorse, in any way, any third-party website(s) or content thereof.
Contacting the Seller
At SHOORA DESIGNS we are committed towards ensuring that disputes between sellers and buyers are settled amicably by way of the above dispute resolution mechanisms and procedures. However, in the event that a buyer wishes to contact the seller, he/ she may proceed to do so by accessing the seller related information made available by the sellers on their product listing pages. Alternatively, the buyers may also reach out to customer support or write to help center at email@example.com
THIS DOCUMENT IS AN ELECTRONIC RECORD IN TERMS OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000 AND RULES THERE UNDER AS APPLICABLE AND THE AMENDED PROVISIONS PERTAINING TO ELECTRONIC RECORDS IN VARIOUS STATUTES AS AMENDED BY THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000. THIS ELECTRONIC RECORD IS GENERATED BY A COMPUTER SYSTEM AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PHYSICAL OR DIGITAL SIGNATURES.