Collection of Information
In order to provide the services on the Website, Shoora Designs is required to collect certain information (which may include sensitive personal information) from you to. If you do not wish to provide such information, We request you to terminate the use of the Website and / or its services immediately. The information we collect includes:
Generally, this information is requested when You want Us to provide You with the product and / or the service as contemplated on the Website. We may gather the following information:
- Email address
- Mobile phone number/ telephone number
- Date of birth
- Permanent Account Number/Passport Number/Voter ID Number
- Name and type of entity
- Residential status
- IP address, a unique identifier for your computer, cellular phones, tablets or such other device (“Devices”)
- Information which helps Shoora Designs to provide products and / or services etc.
- Any personal information you may provide to us during any telephonic conversation or e-mail communication with our representatives or during document collection by our representative
- Any other information that Shoora Designs is required to collect.
Information that is freely available in the public domain or accessible under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law will not be regarded as personal information or sensitive personal data or information.
- At this Website, information sent by your web browser, may be automatically collected. This information typically includes the domain name (the site after the @ in your e-mail address). It may also contain your user name (the name before the @ in your e-mail address). Other examples of information collected by our server include the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect the visitor’s computer to the Internet, operating system and platform, the average time spent on our Website, pages viewed, information searched for, access times, Websites or applications visited before and after a visitor visits our Website, and other relevant statistics. The amount of information sent depends on the settings You have on your web browser. Please refer to your browser if you want to learn what information it sends;
- All such information will be used to assist us in providing an effective service on this Website.
- When You use a Device to access our Website, We may access, collect, monitor, store on your Device, and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers”. Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your Device, which uniquely identify your Device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Us; and
Use of your information
- We collect and use your personal information in order:
- To provide information or interactive services through this Website to your e-mail address;
- To respond to the queries and/or process requests submitted by You and sharing your information with service providers under contract law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in relation to any of our services provided to You or any other information sought by You;
- To contact You in relation to any of our services offered on our Website;
- To improve our business operations and to communicate about our products, services and businesses;
- To provide information regarding our services and this Website, to your e-mail address or, where You wish it to be sent by post, to your name and postal address, to seek your feedback or to contact You in relation to those services offered on our Website; and
- To process your requests on the Website and any possible later claims, to meet out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us, to resolve problems in relation to any services supplied to You, to create products or services that may compliment your needs.
- By using this Website, You are voluntarily releasing information to Us. Your e-mail address will be used by Shoora Designs to respond to You.
- We may also send You other information about Us, our Website, our newsletters, our products, sales promotions, SMS and e-mail alerts, anything relating to other companies in our group or our business partners. If You would prefer not to receive any of this additional information You may click the “unsubscribe” link in any email that We send to you or by sending an email at info[at]shooradesigns[dot]com. Kindly note that unsubscribing from one medium does not automatically lead to unsubscription from the other. We endeavor that within 15 working days of receipt of your instruction, to cease to send You information as requested. If your instruction is unclear we may contact You for further information.
- You understand that We may use certain information of yours, which has been designated as ‘sensitive personal data or information’, (a) for the purpose of providing You the services, (b) for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, for (c) for sale or transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates. Shoora Designs also reserves the right to use information provided by or about the end-user for the following purposes:
- Contacting the User for offering new products or services;
- Contacting the User for taking product and service feedback;
- Analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility;
- Publishing such information on the Website, including but not limited to, by way of testimonials, etc.; and
- Analyzing anonymized practice information for commercial use.
- Users’ personally identifiable information, which they choose to provide to Shoora Designs, is used to help the Users describe and identify themselves. This information is exclusively owned by Shoora Designs. Shoora Designs may use such information for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non- personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates;
- Upon consent of the Users, their information may be shared with Our partner’s service providers under contract law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, when users register on our Website. Our partners, service providers under contract law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties may use this information to offer the Users their products and services;
- Shoora Designs makes every effort to capture accurate information from the Users. However, Shoora Designs does not undertake any liability for any incorrect or incomplete information provided to its service providers under contract law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties;
- Shoora Designs may keep records of electronic communications and telephone calls received and made in relation to the services or other purposes for the purpose of administration of Our services, customer support, research and development;
- All Our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of sensitive personal data or information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of every users’ sensitive personal data and information;
Commitment to Information Security
We take appropriate measures to ensure that your information disclosed to Us is kept secure, accurate and up to date. This Website has reasonable security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We utilize firewalls, SSL encryption technologies, and secured server and authentication procedures for security purposes for Our website.
Unauthorized attempts to upload or change information (or otherwise cause damage to this Website) are strictly prohibited. However, We assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to any errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access to Our website and data bases or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond Our reasonable control. In the event Shoora Designs becomes aware of any security breach, We will notify You as soon as possible and take appropriate action to the best of Our ability to remedy such a breach.
Retention of User Information
We will only keep your information for as long as We are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
- We may store some information such as cookies on your Device when You access our Website. Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which We download onto your Device when You visit Our Website and App for record-keeping purposes. We can recognize these cookies on subsequent visits and they allow us to remember You.
- You are always free to decline Cookies if your web browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Website.
- We encode and protect Cookies so that only We can interpret the information stored in them;
Children’s and Minor’s Privacy
Shoora Designs strongly encourages parents and guardians to supervise the online activities of their minor children and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers to help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools also can prevent minors from disclosing their name, address, and other personally identifiable information online without parental permission.